The Rocky® AlphaForce Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot offers safety, comfort, traction and lightweight flexibility.
This safety toe boot also is electrical hazard resistant. The footwear meets the ASTM standard for both of these features. You’re protected from potential hazards, such as an object falling on your toes “” even up to 75 pounds of impact or compression.
Work doesn’t happen in ideal conditions, so Rocky gives you a work boot that’s ready for whatever comes your way. Water and mud are of no concern to you when you’ve got this waterproof work boot on your foot. Made with Rocky® Waterproof construction, this men’s boot comes with a guarantee to keep water out.
For additional performance, the safety toe work boot has a non-marking RigiTrac™ molded EVA/rubber outsole with great traction that’s both oil-resistant and slip-resistant. It’s made with light and flexible cement construction that makes movement easy.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- 6 Inches in height